mommy complex™ delivers CBD-infused nutraceuticals that are developed for moms, by moms, because we understand that being a mom is a complex art.
We harness the magical properties of CBD and other key ingredients to target your pain points, like the struggle to get a good night's SLEEP, or to RESTORE our bodies and ease inflammation while chasing kiddos, or to keep calm on the DAILY.
We understand the complexities of parenting and the conundrums moms often find themselves in when it comes to self-care and self-love (or lack of it).
In our journey to find that ever-elusive inner harmony, we've found that CBD, blended with the right nutraceuticals, offers a path to patience and presence amidst the chaos of our day, freeing up the head space we need to be where we need to be, when we need to be there - literally and figuratively speaking.
But what does mommy complex mean?
On a broader level, beyond our products, mommy complex™ is all about embracing the chaos, squashing the impossible standards we hold ourselves to, and helping moms everywhere find their flow to be more patient and present on the daily - whether it's NOT crying over spilt milk (literally), or trying not to stress about being late for school drop off (again), or trying not to yell at the kids when asking them to put their shoes on for the 25th time, or just finding the energy (and guts) to show up to that Zumba class.
Too many of us suffer from supermom complex - this insane desire to be the BEST at everything - and it's time to kick that to the curb. Instead, mommy complex™ helps moms embrace who we are, right now.
Wondering whether you've got a case of supermom complex? See if any of the following sounds familiar...
- I want it all and try to do it all.
- I hold myself to impossibly high standards.
- I beat myself - and others - up when said standards aren't met.
- I HATE being late to school drop off (yet again...) - I KNOW that everyone is judging me
- I love my kids and would do anything for them, ANYTHING, including sacrificing my needs.
- I don't need my own identity - it's all about my kids.
- Sometimes I need to do my own thing - and I feel guilty about it.
- I do things and accomplish things that non-moms would never consider normal or balanced, for better or worse.
- I want to be a great mom, but never feel like I've arrived.
- I'm sexy AF in my mind, but the breast milk leaking through my bra and chocolate stains on my shirt tell a different story.
- I want my career and feel that mom guilt and shame for it.
- I don't vent about the juxtaposition of parenting and career because I should be grateful (and I also know I'll be shamed for it).
- I really want that cake. But I really want that bikini. But I really want that cake... the guilt!
We're willing to bet that if you read this far, you're familiar with some or all of these statements. Chances are, you or someone you know suffers from supermom complex, and we're here to help. So, say it with us, "Goodbye, supermom complex."
Hello mommy complex
Being a mom is complex and doesn't always align to what we thought it would be like, or who we thought we would be as a mom. It's fun, messy, chaotic, crazy and requires that we go with the flow.
We don't believe in taking ourselves too seriously around here, and pride ourselves on a judgment-free zone. The future is bright. Welcome to the family.
Kick that supermom complex to the curb with mommy complex - we've got your back.