Certificate of Quality Assurance and Third-Party Lab Results
Lab results contain information about the date of manufacture, attributes (like consistency and color), potencies, terpenes, pesticides, heavy metals, solvents and more.
Check the bottom of your product bottle, where you'll find the lot number associated with your product. From there, you have three ways to check your product's lab reports.
- Visit My CBD Test, enter the lot number (numbers and letters) on the bottom of your bottle and hit submit.
- Access the lab reports directly here:
- 500 mg tincture (HTL1000-T152)
- 1000 mg tincture (HTL500-T162)
- 1 oz CALM balm (HB1OZ500-T159)
- DAILY softgels (SG25-T154)
- RESTORE softgels (SG25C-T194)
- SLEEP softgels (SG25M-T222)
- SOOTHE lotion (PC200-T175)
- Visit your product's page and click the lab report link: